Regale Microwave Ovens Ltd
Please see below our terms and condition of sale:
Orders should be placed through our website, or by email to email@example.com and should include:
- your company name, address and contact details, authorised order number on official order paper or company headed paper
- Full delivery name, address, name of site contact and telephone number.
- Date required for delivery.
- Orders for next working day delivery MUST be received prior to 2pm, orders received after this time will be carried over for dispatch the following working day.
- Please note that the next working day delivery offered is subject to the carriers being able to carry out the delivery as requested.
- Please instruct your customer (the recipient) upon receipt of the goods to check the consignment and when signing the carrier’s document to sign as ‘GOODS UNEXAMINED’ not to sign in such a manner means your customer has signed for the consignment in PERFECT CONDITION.
- All claims for damage MUST be reported to Regale Microwaves on the same day of delivery. Claims made the day after delivery will not be entertained by the couriers nor those signed for in good condition. The consignment will be marked as such in bold on a label attached to the box and it is in your customer’s interest to comply with the above – help us to help you by doing so.
- Next working day delivery is for Mainland UK only and does not include the Highlands or offshore islands which will take longer to reach and is not covered under the ‘free next working day’ delivery service. Please contact Regale for excess prices prior to order.
- Deliveries are made between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday – morning or afternoon requests are chargeable at cost as is ‘timed’ or Saturday morning deliveries (please telephone 01329 285518 for charges).
- If the goods dispatched to addresses which are “forwarding companies” Regale Microwave Ovens responsibility ends when that company has signed for the consignment, any claim for damage during forwarding will be the responsibility of the forwarding or installation company as the goods were signed for as in good condition at the consignment address given to Regale.
- Acceptance of an invoice and goods are deemed to be acceptance of our terms of trading and conditions.
- All orders received will be acknowledged by email confirming delivery instructions and agreed prices. Non receipt of acknowledgement on the same day of order means that the order has not been received and should be queried by telephone on 01329 285518.
- We dispatch by TNT on a free* next working day delivery service. *Free delivery is for any UK Mainland business site up to the Scottish industrial area on a next working day service, private addresses are subject to a £10.00 surcharge. Deliveries cannot be made to ‘flats’ private addresses.
- Saturday, Offshore islands and Highlands can be arranged at cost price (please ask for details at time of order). PODs are not available until after 24 hours after dispatch. For PODs please request by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial terms of trading:
- The goods remain the property of Regale Microwave Ovens Ltd, title of the goods do not pass until full payment has been received.
- Terms are strictly net and are due prior to, or on, the last day of the month after the month of invoice. (ie) invoices raised any day in April will become due for payment prior to, or on, the last day of May.
- Invoices are raised on the day of despatch (usually when a delivery is requested for the first day of a month) such invoices will be deemed to be in the month of dispatch and will be due prior or end of the month as above.
- Regale reserve the right to add 2.5% interest compound per calendar month for overdue invoices. Overdue invoices will cause the system to prevent further dispatch of goods until the account is bought up-to-date.
- Title of goods remain the property of Regale Microwave Ovens Ltd and is not passed until full payment has been received.
- Goods requested for return are subject to a 25% re-stocking charge and will only be considered for credit if they are still in their original, unopened sealed packaging and only if the request is made within a 28 day period after invoice date. The credit will be raised less the stocking charge after inspection of the goods and only if they are accompanied by any promotional gift provided with the goods at the time of sale which must be in their original unopened packaging. If the promotional item is not returned then the full published cost of the gift will also be deducted from the credit. The item(s) will be collected from the original premises by TNT and the cost of such is included in the re-stocking charge only for mainland UK, offshore and Highlands will be determined by the cost of collection.
- Items reported as damaged on the SAME DAY of receipt, if signed for as ‘goods unexamined’ or ‘damaged’ and not in good condition, the goods will be collected by TNT and when received will be inspected and providing it is not the receiver’s fault a replacement will be dispatched free of charge.
- Items reported THE DAY AFTER receipt, providing the goods have been signed for as UNEXAMINED or UNCHECKED and have not been signed for ‘in good condition’, the above procedure will apply. IMPORTANT. Goods reported after the day of receipt that has been signed for ‘in good condition’ cannot be entertained. We will do our best to help to resolve the problem but cannot guarantee to do so.
Many thanks for becoming an Authorised Regale Distributor, you now have an advantage of being able to purchase our exclusive items such as the Daewoo KOM9M11S, (which was developed by Regale’s R&D), the Microsave® Cavity Protection System was invented by Regale’s Directors for the Panasonic compact commercial microwave ovens and the Daewoo KOM9F50 and KOM9F85 whereby we fit the Microsave prior to dispatch plus the 60htz range of commercial microwave ovens by Daewoo – they are all exclusive to Regale which will give you an advantage over dealers who do not purchase from us. We regularly advertise our products with the Microsave® Cavity Liner in the major catering magazines.